Friday, November 13, 2009

Photo Oppurtunities

Last Saturday Jared surprised with my Birthday/Christmas/Anniversary gift (for the next 10 years!) A camera! A wonderful fancy schmancy camera. In the first 2 days alone we took 600 pictures. The thing that separates this camera from my other one is that it has continuous shot so that I can shoot multiple frames in a short amount of time. Perfect for kids who don't see the true beauty of posing for a shot. If you keep clicking you are bound to get a decent shot. So it's official, you may never see my face again with out a camera covering it up. What an amazing gift. Here are just a "few" pictures. I love it because you can edit the photo right on the camera before you up load.







0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6