Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bing Crosby Would Be Proud

Here's a look inside of our little family holiday season. Merry Christmas!!!






I love these wreaths in our windows. I wanted some more wreaths in our upper windows, but I am thinking I will have to wait until next year!


I made these luminerias out of a mason jar, some glass beads, a candle and some gold ribbon. Very easy to make and they look so pretty lining our driveway and yard at night.



I had these ornaments made for Robin and Dad. I kind of wish I had made some for our tree!

I had this ornament made last year. It's a keeper!

It is possible that I will lament every year that the tree in this picture is not the real deal. But there has to be somthing said for the fact that you can set it up in 2 minutes and there are no messy pine needles to deal with. Hmmmm.... maybe that's what I don't like about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kids
The house looks beautiful, the kids look beautiful and so do ya'll!!!! Most of all is your beautiful Christian spirit. I love you all and hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Love,
Maw

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!! And Betsy, I'm with you on the real tree-I was raised having a real tree every year but with little ones it's hard...maybe in a few more years! Have a very Merry and Blessed Christmas!
love and prayers,
Shavonne

Carolyn said...

Love your pics - nice quiet Christmas memories. The kids are looking so big. I hope you have a special week filled with lots of memories. Love you - Merry Christmas.

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6