Thursday, December 3, 2009

Rest for the Weary

I have been listening to this CD by an artist called Plumb a lot lately. I'm pretty sure that she wrote this whole album right after she had a baby. It speaks to the challenging yet rewarding parts of parenthood. I have been thinking about all of us who have been wrestling with babies who are sleep challenged. There are many of us. It helps to know we are not alone with our little ones. This little song called "Me" brings it all into perspective. It emphasizes the precious moments that we have with these little ones. Sweet little ones.

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

Thanks for the tears - love the words to the song - love the spot I am in life - love the pics of your kids - they are beautiful - really! I wish we lived in the same city. I think that would be so fun. Wishing I could know my niece and nephew better. Love you Bets!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6