Sunday, December 6, 2009

Family Fun Run

Yesterday was a lot of fun. Our whole family ran in a 5k set up by our church to support a ministry called Teen Lifeline. It is a ministry that supports teen Moms. I pushed the kids and Jared ran in his first race in about 2 years. I was so proud of him for getting back into it and he loved it and felt great. I hope that this is the first of many family runs that we are able to do.
A really great experience with our babies.

I am SO proud of this guy. Despite running for only 2 weeks he ran his 5k in 27 minutes. Can you say natural runner?


Me and my baby. I was SO happy he ran this with me.

That's Gracie and Hope. Not only are they 2 of my best friends in the whole world, but they are my running buddies to! I run all of my long week end insane runs with Hope. I know I would not have been able to do them with out her. I am running the half with her next week end!

Here are my running babies all bundled up and ready to go. Carson was so warm that he fell asleep!

1 comments:

casterline said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday DEar Betsy! Happy Birthday to you! Have a great %* birthday! Love you!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6