Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa and Kate

A couple of weeks ago I went to pick Kate up at her Mother's Day Out program. Her teachers had mentioned that morning that Santa would be coming to see the kids. In the back of my mind I was thinking that Kate had never seen Santa. Should be interesting. Well, apparently it was. They told me that she and another little girl took off running down the hall when they saw Santa. What they didn't tell me was that they brought her back to him to get the picture below. A classic for sure.

This one is also a keeper. Destined to be on our fridge forever!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baha, be thankful that she's small enough now because Brock won't go near Santa!!! We can't even get a "cry baby" pic of him and Brice because he's too fast, too strong, and it sounds like we are BEATING him! Ahhh, priceless pics to look upon :)
Hope you four have a very Merry and Blessed Christmas!

love and prayers

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6