Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Breakdown of a Breakdown

Ah, Sweetness and light. Yes well...... just want to let you know in this house we are keeping it real. This is my sweet little lovely having a little tantrum. Caught in pictures of course by Mommy because....well... you know..... they grow up so quick!!! The whole time I am taking pictures she is saying,"No cheese!" because we always tell her to say cheese! when she gets her picture taken. By the way, she wanted me to "Shan up Mommy!" (Stand up) and she got upset because I was perfectly comfortable on the quilt in the warm sunshine.How dare I? I really hope that her husband will one day tell her what I told her that day. "Sweetie even when you are mad you are still beautiful to me!"




0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6