Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tuley Time

Our friends Derek and Jodi came over last week with their two boys Hudson and Easton. They brought us fajitas and we tried to catch up with each other lives. We really are so blessed to have the Tuleys in our life. They are our oldest friends here in Fort Worth. We knew them we were all newly married and we have seen each other through really great times and really bad times. Hudson and Kate are the same age and they are so cute and play so well together. I love how Kate says his name, "Hutin!" when she sees him.

Kate loves Hudson but I'm not sure how he feels about her. She grabbed his hand and said, "Say Cheese!" Then she tried to hug him and he was not too pleased. Crazy boy!

We got to see what Kate would have been like if Jared and I had been like normal people and waited until Kate was 2 to have Carson. She was such a little Mommy and wanted to hold him and touch him a lot. When the Tuleys left she yelled, "Bye Baby!" as they car drove away. Sweet girl!

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6