Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Song in our Hearts

Sometimes you just gotta sing. That's our philosophy anyway.We just recently purchased a Flip video camera so that we could start capturing these kids live and in person. And I told Carson (no pressure) but I also bought it so that we could get his first steps on camera. He gave me a "yeah right!" look as he crawled away from me. A couple of songs on this one. The old stand by "I love you you love me" with a sweet kiss for Daddy and then a song that I made up. It's called the Hope song and I sing it to the kids everyday. It goes something like, "You've gotta have Hope Hope, you gotta have hope yes you gotta have hope." The kids love to fill in the "Hope Hope" part. Even Carson pipes up with his "Ho! Ho!"

3 comments:

Stacey at Giggles and Glue Sticks said...

So so so so so so SWEET!!!

You know I'm taking notes, right?

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet video. Looks like all of you are enjoying this week together.Hope Kate will not be scared of the cast saw. It makes a lot of noise and some kids are scared it will actually cut them, which of course it will not but getting a little one to understand that sometimes is hard. Love ya'll!! Maw

Courtney said...

I just got caught up on all your blogs. I love you and your heart and your family. So precious! Miss you, friend!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6