Saturday, April 24, 2010

Can I Get An Amen From the Backseat?

My kids love praise music. When their favorite songs "My Savior Lives" and "Your Grace is Enough" start up Kate starts pumping her little arms up and down in the cutest fashion and says, "Mommy! Mommy!" to make sure that I am joining in, and Carson starts flailing his arms and legs excitedly. Which just goes to show you that kids are influenced by what they are exposed to. I suppose that if I played Britney Spears non stop in the car my 2 year old would be singing the words and melodies to those songs instead. But I am personally glad that I get to hear her sing "My Sayour ives!" And if this post sounds a little self righteous, well I apologize. But seriously, I know that I have nothing to do with it. I just press play and God does the rest. :)





3 comments:

Carolyn said...

How sweet. You gotta know that makes God smile....a lot!

But you weren't driving when you took those snapshots were you now?!?

Carolyn said...

How sweet. You gotta know that makes God smile....a lot!

But you weren't driving when you took those snapshots were you now?!?

Brooks Inc. said...

SO precious Betsy! What sweet pictures and sweet hearts reflected in those tiny joyous faces and raised hands...

Blessings to your family. I pray for you guys often, excited to see the Lord continue to unveil His plans for you to you ...He is doing great things! So thankful to watch via facebook/blog:)!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6