Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter Sunday was a great day filled with so many blessings. We went to church in the morning and were so encouraged by the singing and the message. As we walked into the auditorium they were singing Kate's new favorite song, "My Saviour Lives". Her eyes lit up and she started clapping her hands and shaking her head. And at the end when we sang "My Saviour lives, my Saviour lives, my Saviour lives!!!!" I could hear Kate's little voice singing, "My sayour ives!!"
After church we went to Uncle Blair's house for some lunch and an Easter egg hunt. The kids really got the hang of hunting eggs. It was so cute to see them discover eggs and then pick them up and put them in their basket. Carson caught on really quick! He then sat down on the grass and started transferring the candy from one egg to another. He even tried to steal some eggs from his cousin Toby's basket. We took some good pictures together and everyone had so much fun.
I think my favorite part of the day was Kate sitting on Blair's coffee table singing the "I love you, You love me" song from Barney. And when it got to the part where they sing "a great big hug and a kiss from me to you" both of her cousins gave her a huge kiss. It was so precious!
This Easter was made extra special for me because my Mom was able to be here. She came down last week to help me with the kids while Jared was working and she got to stay through the week end. She loved being with the kids during Easter. A very special time.


0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6