Monday, April 12, 2010

Eat! Eat!!

This is what Kate says when she wants to eat. I know that Carson is happy that she learned this word because it usually means he will be eating also. Kate's favorite lately is "mat n cheese." Mac and Cheese in case you don't speak toddler. Eating has been an up and down experience for both of these kids. Kate is slightly picky and likes to eat the same things over and over. And Carson is having trouble eating anything past baby food or baby cereal. But it is getting better on both sides and I have learned that they are both going to be ok. And if you look at both of them you will be assured that these two are not wasting away. Here are some scenes from our crazy cafe.......
Carson's new thing is wanting to feed himself. He throws a fit when I try to take the spoon from him. So it ends up being a very messy.....

Messy....

Messy Experience!! But I love the independence he is gaining.

But when Carson feeds Kate he takes great care to make it very neat.



Carson is SO glad that Kate is a dainty eater. He always helps himself to what she doesn't want and in this case sometimes he helps himself to what she DOES want!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aah, fingerfoods. Cute pictures!
Love, Maw

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6