Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Milestone Revisited

I remember very clearly the morning Kate took her first real steps. We had been working on it for awhile and that morning she was really getting her balance. She started taking more and more steps and before the morning was out she was walking and we had the video to prove it. Last Saturday I felt like we lived it all over again. Kate took her first tentative steps with out support on her little cast. And it was just as thrilling as the first time. How many kids get to relive a milestone like that? When I picked her up from her little school yesterday she was running towards me! The cutest little hobbler you ever did see!




0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6