Friday, January 1, 2010

Carson in Action at 11 Months

So I am realizing that a simple post in words will not do for Carson's 11 month post. My baby will be ONE in less than 4 weeks (sniff sniff). This year has flown by and Carson Jared is doing new things everyday. He is nearly 22 pounds (3 pounds shy of big sister). He is a fast crawler and just this morning out of the blue he pulled up on Kate's stroller and took some steps. Excuse me!??! He had not expressed ANY interest in walking at all! I would try to hold his hands to help him walk and he would just plop down and crawl off. To tell you the truth I am a little bit giddy to see him walk because although I know he will be into everything my poor arms are weary of carrying 22 pounds everywhere! So here he is. Our little boy in action, action, and more action.
This boy is our total joy. I can't get enough of his big grin!


Carson learned to clap this month. The cutest little clapper around.

Carson is getting pretty good at getting into trouble by himself. He went to town on the wipe the other day. He was having a ball until I discovered him.


Carson loves to steal Kate's sippy cup

Really making his truck move


Getting in trouble with Kate


Daddy thought it would be neat to push him in his dump truck. Carson didn't think so.

I love the way Carson sits with his his little ankles crossed. I can just picture him sitting indian style if only his chubby little legs would cooperate.


Riding with sister

SO proud of himself.

This is where Kate steps in and realizes that her stroller was being used for Carson's new amazing feat. Also I think I scared him because I was cheering for him so much!!

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6