Friday, January 29, 2010

The Many Faces of our Birthday Boy

Today it's been all Carson. And rightly so. You only turn ONE once in your life and today I made the most of documenting every second (or so it will seem). I felt like I was smothering him today with hugs and kisses. But I was just flooded with the wonderful memories of last year and the day he was born. The easiest labor and the easiest birth. And then that night was the best when it seemed like everyone that we knew and loved came to the hospital to meet our boy.
I was getting some things ready for our little family party this afternoon and turned around to look at the clock and it read 1:13 PM. The exact time our boy came into the world. So here is our boy and his many faces on this day his FIRST Birthday. Oh, we love him so!

You know that stage where babies know you want them to smile and they start throwing out that goofy grin. Yeah, Carson is at that stage. Definitely. So hilarious.



My favorite thoughtful look

Joy!

This is my favorite Carson look lately. This is his face of wonder and it brings a smile to my face every single time.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

What a precious boy!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6