Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Wedding with Elvis and the Beatles

This week end, I went to the wedding of one of my oldest and dearest friends, Kim. Kim and Phil's wedding was sweet and personal. Her music was Elvis and the Beatles. She walked down the aisle to "Maybe I'm Amazed" by Paul McCartney. Needless to say I cried many tears. There is just something so sweet and touching about someone that you love and hold near and dear to your heart as a friend finding true love. And I know that this is a cliche. But never have I seen a more beautiful bride. I mean she just glowed. I will never forget the look on her face when they open the doors for her to walk down the aisle to her groom. Absolutely breathtaking. I was truly honored to be in the presence of such great love and such an incredibly happy beginning.

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6