Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lovely Beautiful Chaos

I have to say that all in all the combined birthday party was a success. It was chaos with 17 kids running around, but to me that was just the perfect theme for this party."Lovely Beautiful Chaos". Our life is pretty much chaos but oh what a life we have. Full of blessings and surprises everyday. Wet kisses, spontaneous hugs, intermittent screams of glee, belly laughs, and yes some crying and screams of madness (and yes the kids scream to). :) Some pictures to note. Make sure you witness the attempt at getting all the kids together for a group picture. Pretty hilarious I assure you. And my brother Burke proudly displaying his buns. Ahem! That is sandwiches that he labored over for the party. Also be sure to watch for a sweet moment between Kate and Carson (or Darson as Kate calls him) with the following lyric in the background "And whatever road you choose, I'm right behind you win or lose".I didn't plan it that way but that picture happened to fall in line with that lyric and I think that's how it's going to be for these two through out their lives. "Forever Young" by Rod Stewart starts it off, and to end it what could be more fitting for a double birthday party than a Beatles song named "Birthday" with the lyrics "You say it's your Birthday? It's my Birthday to yeah!" Lovely Be-a-yoo-tiful Chaos.

1 comments:

Stacey at Giggles and Glue Sticks said...

Several things...
1. I'm so sad that I couldn't be there.
2. The table, banners, shirts....again ADORABLE!
3. I love the last picture of Carson in his shirt.
4. I will need a copy of the picture with Brig in the pink polka dotted hat. That may come in handy someday.


5. Wanna talk about Burke's buns for a little while?

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6