Friday, January 1, 2010

Snowflakes that Stay on my Nose and Eyelashes

I checked our address this week just to make sure. Yes it still says we live in Fort Worth, Texas. Not Chicago or Detroit or Boston. For some odd and wonderful reason we have been blessed with two snowfalls in 1 week! An unexpected white Christmas was more than my little midwestern heart could ask for. I told Kate and Carson that they better enjoy this because to have snow here is rare and to have it on Christmas? Well that's just about like winning the lottery. So as I was taking crazy pictures of the snow fall I noticed a little pajama figure dance in front of my lens. Kate had slipped outside to enjoy some Texas snow.




0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6