Friday, January 29, 2010

First Birthday Smash!

Tonight we had a little family party. I made a little cake for Carson so that he could have the traditional first Birthday smash of the cake. He didn't get rowdy with it, but boy did he love it.



I finished the photo signing mat that the guests signed at the party. Thanks to Stacey for the letters. They worked out great

A cake so tiny I could only fit his initials

Birthday boy

Kate might be ready for some cake to

All for me?!?!? I'm ready to dig in!







Daddy is definitely his favorite guy

We couldn't distract him from that cake long enough to look at the camera!

Mommy and Daddy with the Birthday Boy

I promise you this was the best family picture we could get. We're working on it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I was looking through the pics and reading the captions Brock came over! He climbed up in my lap, looked, and said "Hey, why does Brice gots cake?" haha, Gowens' blood must run thick!!!

Praying for the four of you even more so now than always! <3

Carolyn said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet. Love all the pics - what a sweetheart. I love the goofy smile pic - I went back and found one I took of Pierce doing the exact thing, just might need to send it to you and see the similarity (well, except Pierce had NO teeth until 14 mo.) Very funny.

Happy b-day little man!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6