Sunday, August 9, 2009

Back in the Pool

Ready to go. Kate knows that smart girls wear floppy hats to protect their faces from the sun. You know...wrinkles.

Kate's job was to hold the sunscreen. She took that job very seriously.

Look at Carson in the back. He was so happy to be at the pool again


When you watch this video you will know why Kate went to bed at 6:45 tonight. She is becoming quite the little swimmer. I love how she pumps her little legs and is starting to show the motions of swimming.

1 comments:

Tressie said...

What a wonderful little "fish"! that's so cool that Kate trusts her Daddy and Uncle Blair to teach her how to swim.

I am totally behind you getting her in the pool early and teaching her how to be safe in the pool. PLUS it's so much fun! Makes me want to go to the pool right now.. . wait a minute that would mean I'd have to get in a swimsuit? Maybe not, huh? Haha!

Love,
Tressie

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6