Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fashion Statement?? and New Zhus (Shoes)

Jared is taking the kids to daycare in the morning so I don't always get to see how he dresses them. Carson is easy because he wears onesies and really you can't go too wrong unless it's too small. BUT this is what I came home to find Kate dressed in the other day. Does anyone else think this tests the bounds of stripes and patterns or am I being a fashion snob and stifling my husband's and therefore my daughter's creativity?


Jared totally redeemed himself when he picked out these super cute shoes or Zhus as Kate calls them.This picture is for my Mom, she love Kate's legs. :)

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6