Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wonder Boy at Six Months!!!




Can you beat that? Our boy Carson is SIX months. This little boy is loving his life right now. He is sitting up all by himself for long periods of time. He is eating baby food and rice cereal. He is grabbing at our food non stop. In fact, the other morning when we had all piled into our bed for our Saturday cuddle time. Kate was eating a waffle and before we knew it Carson had grabbed it from her hand and stuffed it into his mouth. He didn't know what to do with it once it was in his mouth but he seemed very pleased with himself. We discovered last week end that he loves the pool. He splashed and laughed the entire time we were there. When he is waiting for his cereal in his high chair he will start banging his hand on the tray. Bam bam!! He goes by many names at our house, including, Carse, Bubba, Bubs, Bubby, and Hubba Bubba. He loves to be tickled. His hair is getting really blonde and a wee bit thicker on the top. He loves his bouncy chair and will jump and jump for some really big bounces.When he sits on my lap sometimes I feel like he is going to jump right off! He is still very cuddly and snuggly. I so love this little boy. And I feel so incredibly blessed that he is my son.





















2 comments:

Carolyn said...

What a sweet sweet smile. great pics Bets, and great posts. Looks like things are cruising along for your little fam. Love the cupcakes - baking is so fun.

Kisses to your kiddos.

Love you.

Kristen said...

He seems like such a fun baby!!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6