Sunday, August 9, 2009

Random and Wonderful

These two word basically describe our life right now. Here are some random pictures that are near and dear to my heart.

Like all good baby hair Kate's is long in the back and shorter in the front. When she sleeps she somehow twists it around to where she has this bedhead beehive thing going on.

I really don't remember what brought on this face but I love it. I think I was chasing her up the stairs and she peeked around the corner again. Love it.

Kate is starting to shake her sullen pouty face that she regularly shows me when I try to take a picture. She is starting to really mug for the camera. Exhibit A....

Last Saturday Jared brought the kids down fresh from their bath all bundled up. They are quite the armsful. I just remember thinking when I took the picture, This is one picture I will be showing them later in their life and I'll remember how much I laughed and how much it made us smile.


Kate has some unusual quirks like all kids. Here's one. She loves to take medicine. I don't know if the flavoring they put in medicine now is a lot tastier than it was when I was taking medicine or if Kate is just a little bit strange but she loves taking medicine. She will even take the little medicine dropper from us to suck the last little bit out.


And finally the picture that has made us all rest easier. Literally.

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6